Why Floral Wholesalers and Importers Join SAF
What do I get with my SAF membership?
INDUSTRY-ACCLAIMED PUBLICATIONS to Keep You Up-to-Date
- SAF's Washington Week in Review — a weekly legislative newsletter that keeps you informed on the legislative and regulatory issues that affect your business.
- Wednesday E-Brief — our weekly email newsletter, called the "USA Today" of the floral industry!
- Floral Management — SAF's monthly magazine that highlights industry news and trends.
POWERFUL TOOLS AND SERVICES to Build Your Business
- Legal advice — phone consultation with an experienced small-business attorney.
- Savings on a variety of valuable business services including: FedEX Ground and Express shipping, payroll management, vehicle leasing and fleet management services, last minute truck rentals, etc.
- Complete series of OSHA manuals to help you avoid inspection violations and costly fines.
- Access to SAF's network of retail florists across the industry and across the country to expand the number of customers you see too.
- Personnel Tools tailored to the industry including an employee handbook and floral job descriptions that you can download and customize to fit your needs.
- Exclusive access to SAF's InfoXchange library of discussions, which focuses on topics of interest to you.
SAF Membership Pays for Itself
ESTIMATED IMPACT OF BUSINESS SERVICES
|15 Minute Legal Consultation||FREE||Avoided penalty/recovered loss||$50|
|Signed up for FedEx shipping discount program||FREE||Saved 21% on Express and 15% on Ground shipping||$848*|
|Leased vehicle through SAF/Enterprise partnership||FREE||Lower monthly payments/tax savings||$300|
|OSHA Handbook||FREE||Avoided Fines from Inspection||$800|
|Customizable Employee Handbook||FREE||Avoided Lawsuit and Associated Legal Fees||$5,000|
* Average annual savings for members participating in the FedEx Discount Program
Need more reasons to join? It's all about who you know.
SAF is your connection to the Capitol! Not only do we keep you informed on the legislative and regulatory issues that impact your business, we put you in direct contact with your representatives in Congress and make sure that they get your message.
Do you sometimes feel like you're going at it alone? SAF links you to hundreds of other growers who deal with the same situations and problems you do, and many of them can offer you solutions through the stories covered in SAF publications. Our online discussion boards, and connections you make by becoming involved and attending SAF events, SAF links you to the rest of the industry to help you understand what's going on with suppliers, your customers, and issues in other segments of the supply chain that can directly affect you. And, if you're connected and informed, you're better prepared to handle problems when they arise, which gives you peace of mind about your business and your livelihood.
SAF membership is a great investment in yourself and your businesses.
Click here to apply online now.
For more information please contact our Member Services Department at 800.336.4743 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can SAF help me, the floral Wholesaler/ Importer?
My involvement in SAF has benefited me personally, as well as my company, for a very small investment.
Pittsburgh Cut Flower Company Pittsburg, PA
Membership in SAF is a great way for you to get the tools and information you need to build and improve your business, from boosting your sales to improving your employees' morale and job satisfaction. SAF helps you:
- Operate your business more efficiently
- Save time and money, and
- Get connected with potential customers.
SAF membership is a great investment in yourself and your business. Click here and apply online now!
For more information please contact SAF Member Services, (800) 336-4743 or email email@example.com