Flower Factor Promotional Ideas
SAF's Flower Factor public relations program features a trio of experts in entertaining, home decorating and relationships, and is spreading the message on a national level that flowers and plants are a contemporary, affordable way to enhance many areas of your life, with tips on getting to know your local florist. See how SAF is taking the Flower Factor messages to consumers and the media at www.aboutflowers.com/flowerfactor. SAF members can capitalize on the program to promote their business. Here's how:
- Publish Flower Factor information from — www.aboutflowers.com/flowerfactor —as content for your e-newsletter and website. Please credit the information to aboutflowers.com.
- Use the various Fleurtation tips as postings on your Facebook wall, and link back to www.aboutflowers.com/flowerfactor.
- Get those Flower Factor spokeswomen on your website and Facebook page. They’re touting the benefits of using flowers and professional florists in entertaining, decorating and enhancing relationships. Choose from more than a dozen videos from SAF's Aboutflowers.com YouTube Channel. Click the “Share” button under the video to access its URL, which can be copied and pasted into e-mails, instant messages and on your Web site. To embed the video into your Web site, your Web master can access the video embed code by clicking the link “View comments, related videos, and more” under the videos.
- Post Flower Factor images in your newsletters, websites and Facebook postings. Download the images from www.aboutflowers.com/pix.
- Follow the Flower Factor on Twitter at @FlowerFactor.
- Visit www.aboutflowersblog.com.
Post comments about the floral trends you are seeing. On your Facebook
page, link to your post, so friends and customers can share. Click here for more promotional strategies for capitalizing on www.aboutflowersblog.com.
Keywords: florist public relations, marketing, talking points